Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 15 January 2013

jet plane


We are on the holiday countdown. 8 weeks till our first international holiday since Miss T was born. In fact as Miss T was a delightful honeymoon baby, the first international holiday since our wedding and honeymoon. Mumma is beyond excited and Miss T isn't going to know what hit her. She has turned into quite the water baby and that is exactly what this holiday is going to entail...
pool, beach, food, sleep, (cocktail for mumma), pool, food, sleep, beach, (cocktail for mumma), sleep...you get the picture. For those experienced mumma's and dadda's out there, I know what your thinking 'this isn't going to be like all your other holidays'. Yes yes your right I might be romanticising a little...no doubt included in our time line will be tantrums, night time wakings and the works but seriously why would I dwell on that! I do feel very sorry for the poor souls who board our plane but hey what can I do. All I can think about is breakfast being made for us EVERY morning and that overrides all.

So yesterday I took Miss T to get her passport photo taken ( something I have been planning to do for the last 4 months) and my goodness it was classic. My slightly cheeky child turned it on for the camera.
Miss T's passport photo- Picture perfect if I do say so myself

Now I might have borrowed the following from the lovely Angus and Julia Stone and the context is obviously different but I think they said (or sung) it perfectly...

I wanna hold her, I wanna kiss her
She smelled of daisies, she smelled of daisies
She drive me crazy, she drive me crazy
Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane
Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane
Hey hey


0 comments on "jet plane"

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez