Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 20 January 2013

whatever works


I have (yet again) found myself running around like a mad woman today while Miss T is in daycare. My days are numbered until that dreaded, I mean lovely thing called 'work' will start to take up some of my time so right now I feel like I need to conquer all. I have just sat down to have a breather from the chaos (self inflicted mind you) and of course the first thing to pop into my mind is ' I wonder how Miss T is getting on'.

Gosh I miss my monkey. Right this minute she feels physically so far away (although she is in fact only in the next street) and I can't help but giggle and reminisce about a few of the hurdles Miss T has put me through in the last week. What are some of these challenges you ask...oh you know, wanting to sleep with the car keys...being insistent on having every coffee cup in sight...and perhaps the most difficult at present... not only refusing to sit in her pram but insisting on pushing her pram while we walk. Difficult much?!

As they say, a picture tells a 1000 words...
One of many times she has slept with the car keys this week, bless x



A big shout out to the fabulous friend who taught this little skill! Thanks!

And what has Miss T taught me this week. Mumma just do WHATEVER WORKS!

2 comments on "whatever works"

Latte Mum {Mel} on 22 January 2013 at 03:20 said...

This is my favourite post yet. Just love you both! Brings a smile to my face everytime I read about your adventures. x

no idea mum on 27 January 2013 at 01:06 said...

Thank you Mel, it's nice to know our little stories are entertaining. Xx

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez