Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 24 February 2013

don't sweat the small things


Miss T is heading on 14months old! Seriously! What has surprised me the most is that I am much more relaxed now about the small things. Obviously I care enormously about her health and well being but I am far less fussy or (obsessive perhaps) than I thought I would be…I like to think this is a good thing. This week saw Miss T enjoy her new day bed... while some would see germs, dog hair and grime (including the hubby who just can’t handle it) I see a cheeky little lady enjoy her best pals place of rest.


Miss T even enjoyed the odd TV lunch (something I swore I would never do!) but on these few days guess what, I did it and Miss T ate fabulously and mumma enjoyed a slightly less challenging experience…



And we even enjoyed a bit of gelato at 3.30pm. Yep that’s right, just before dinner time, to celebrate the news of a dear friends shortly arriving baby girl…yep life is good x



 

0 comments on "don't sweat the small things"

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez