Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 14 October 2012

laundry monsters


I'm suffering from serious Mondayitis. I think Miss T is also. We are Miss and Mrs Grouch I tell you. Yes the sun is shining and all that, but today is getting the better of me and it's only lunchtime. Actually Miss T is more of a whinge pot...I'll be Mrs Grouch and she can be Miss Whinge pot... or perhaps she is just being a typical 9month old and I'm just not in the mood.

And to make matters worse we have all these laundry monsters appearing around the house. They are mocking me on this bright sunny day...You know those large piles of clothes that just keep on growing? Surely I am not the only one with laundry monsters? We have mumma in the laundry, puppa in our bedroom and bubba in the bathroom. Oh how cute we have a whole family! I do try to chip away at them but today they have also got the better of me.

About once a week I do a blitz. Mumma and bubba are often erased (usually to return within 24 hours) but puppa just keeps on growing. He is the biggest and often our own little obstacle course to get into bed. And today there is way to much mondayitis going around to even contemplate where to start.

No one told me I would be become a laundry lady. In fact no one told me I would become Mrs Grouch...I am a little embarrassed to give you a visual on our puppa monster but here goes! Judge me or don't! One day I will be a super mum and we will have no more monsters. When you ask?  Perhaps when we have a bigger laundry...or when it's not a Monday...



0 comments on "laundry monsters"

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez