Powered by Blogger.

Monday 22 October 2012

who's got separation anxiety?



So today I replaced my role of mummy with my pre Miss T role of teacher. Why? Oh to spice things up a bit. Did I enjoy it... well you know it was alright but unfortunately there was A LOT of separation anxiety going on...for me anyway. Miss T had a fabulous time it seems hanging with her Yaya. While I clock watched, Miss T danced her day away.

At approximately 11am a sweet little student asked me, 'Are you enjoying your holiday Miss'. I almost laughed. I mean the previous 20 minutes sipping a hot tea felt more like the holiday he was referring to. Thankfully I took that extra moment to remind myself that he was only 13 and I was an adult....and how was he suppose to know I was on no holiday!!! Bless him I thought and replied, I'm having a great holiday thank you. (I might add that he had witnessed my ever growing belly the previous year).

Miss T and I reunited over dinner. I couldn't stop watching her, I swear she looked bigger, stronger, wiser. She had this confident look on her face as though she was saying 'what's wrong mummy, I'm fine, what about you?’
So smug!

0 comments on "who's got separation anxiety? "

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez