Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 4 October 2012

puppy love


 
I taught miss T to kiss. That's what your suppose to do isn't it? An open mouth (occasional tongue) kiss that I could seriously be the recipient of all day long. I get the odd kiss, dad works hard for his kisses...then there is Apollo, now he has the highest quoter. Yes our big blue staffie Apollo gets all the OPEN mouth kisses....Terrific!

I guess she just loves her big brother!

3 comments on "puppy love"

no idea mum on 5 October 2012 at 22:39 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Latte Mum {Mel} on 6 October 2012 at 17:53 said...

Gorgeous! Maybe Miss T can teach Master J how to kiss? I only get bites on the cheek, which are mostly slobber and only a little love. x

Anonymous said...

Ok I know what everyone is thinking however pls don't be concerned as we
Have checked and little Ty Ty cant pass on any diseases to Apollo
from husband of no idea mum

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez