Powered by Blogger.

Friday 21 December 2012

christmas spirit


Miss T and I have been getting in the Christmas spirit this week, belting out Mariah Carey and Destiny's child Christmas songs. I dare say I might just belt them out during the entirety of 2013, why wait till december for such fun! This morning we watched rage where the likes of Justin Bieber, David Bowie and Annie Lennox were also getting into the Christmas spirit and Miss T danced up a storm. Watch out Sophia Grace and Rosie here comes Miss T. We have almost been in training for tonight's extravaganza - we are heading to the carols!!!

Having a bubba has brought a magical dimension to this time of year and I'm loving it. I've always loved singing along to a bit of rage or video hits on a saturday morning and I must admit it has been a few years since heading to carols by candle light but now I have someone to share it with who has the same level of enthusiasm that I do...just perfect. So with 3 nights until Santa arrives and we get to spend our first Christmas with Miss T, I thought I would share with you 3 of my favourite photos from my December challenge. Enjoy and Merry Christmas xx

Day 6 Mirror friend- Where much of her smooching practice has occured.

Day 8 Dancer- Serious excitement for a trip to the beach. Love Miss T's zest for life.

Day 13 Frozen yogurt fun- Looks like Miss T and I share a passion already x

P.S If you dont know of Sophia Grace and Rosie, google them. They are amazing!

0 comments on "christmas spirit"

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez