Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 9 December 2012

latest obsession


I thought you would all be thrilled to know that Miss T is no longer obsessed with my coffee cups...Ok so maybe it is only me who is thrilled but anyway...phew you say, well yes sort of...now she is beyond obsessed with stirring our coffees with a spoon. It has got more complicated it seems... And our girl is no silly billy, she isn't interested in her own cup, or the same cup as ours with water. No she wants to stir our hot coffee's that we so desperately need to drink. Gee it's hard work creating a human. I actually went without my usual sugar this morning (serious sacrifice!) to try and deflect my little miss stirrer. Maybe Miss T is doing me a favour, I'm sure I don't really need that sugar. No that isn't true, I desperately need that teaspoon of sugar like I need my caffeine hit. It all makes me wonder though- what next? Experienced parents I'd love your insight?

On a side note- I don't think Miss T's amber beads are doing their job very well.We are having a super unsettled week, I am almost getting used to moving to my second bed (manky mattress on the floor) for our nightly battles...I mean cuddles.Yes they may not be doing their job as Miss T chucked them behind the couch a good 3 weeks ago and I have on most days thought of them but am yet to retrieve them...bad mum!


Miss T practicing her stirring all day long

0 comments on "latest obsession"

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez