Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 30 December 2012

december


I can't quite believe that the year that was- by far the most exhausting but also by far the best year of my life so far -is drawing to a close. I would never have believed that I could survive on so little sleep and that I could feel so truely, madly, deeply in love with someone who inflicts such sleep deprivation on me. Daddy, Miss T and I are going to welcome in 2013 with Aunty L and Uncle C- think casual bbq and 9pm fireworks. Not too crazy I know but I can already taste the champagne and that is all that matters really. I think Miss T wanted to cherish our last 2012 moments together so we had a little marathon last night, partying from 12.30-4, so Iv'e done my late night and I am looking forward to popping into bed be say...around 10pm...Miss T's party preparation is in full swing so I need my beauty sleep or sanity sleep rather...

Miss T and I would like to wish you a happy healthy new year. We are going to leave you with the photos from the decemeber challenge we embarked on- a photos a day. I tried my best to stay on task but there are a few days missing. Never the less I think the little collection wraps up 2012 beautifully.
It is as though we have been together for a life time. See you in 2013 xx
 
 

 
 

0 comments on "december"

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez