Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 2 December 2012

a photo a day




This morning I thought I could tell you all about our two horrendous nights over the weekend in sweltering hot 35+ degrees- where the whole family (mumma, dadda, Miss T and occasionally Apollo) slept on a since mattress on the floor of Miss T's room trying to find some relief from the portable aircon purchased in a frenzy...serious chaos that included finding Miss T sleeping no longer on the mattress but on the carpeted floor under her cot?! ( bad mumma!!!)  but I sort of feel like I want to dwell on the good and steer away from the bad. Maybe because the kid finally slept last night (I seriously had myself convinced she had completely forgotten how to sleep) or maybe because is no longer 35+ degrees or maybe because I really don't want you to think I am a bad mumma...

so instead I am going to tell you about a little challenge Miss T and I are participating in for the last month of 2012. I thought it would be nice to document the end of Miss T's first year and I saw this idea on a fab blog I follow (bumpyroadtobubba)...so our challenge is a photo a day for the month of December. We may continue it until January the 5th as this will take us to the beginning of Miss T's second year (seriously unbelievable!). Here's a sneak peak of day 1. Miss T's puppy love is not restricted to Apollo it seems...

Day 1- 'Puppy Love' (14 year old Bali was not so fussed on the attention from Miss T)

0 comments on "a photo a day "

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez