Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

sparkle


Some days just seem to have a little sparkle about them. I mean today is actually quite gloomy outside but everything seems to be shiny in Miss T and my world. This morning Miss T was reunited with her beloved Lambie thanks to our lovely local courier man- who clearly knows us to well?! - as he ran after the hubby to give him the package when he saw him driving off for work. Seriously cute! It was as though he knew these were special. The hubby called me to run out and collect the multiple lambies and I was like a kid on christmas morning. So excited.

After Miss T and Lambie were reunited we headed to see my Nana Bub, Miss T's great grandma. As their hands locked and eyes sparkled at eachother I thought, how incredible that two woman separated by 84 years of life could link and unite so perfectly. It was as though Miss T (like the courier man) instinctly knew that this was a very special moment for both me and Nana. I shouldn't sugar coat the whole day- we did have to leave somewhat hastily when Miss T decided to have a 'wee' tantrum, non the less it was sparkly morning... So Miss T and I headed to the shops for lunch (which were p.s slight chaos and its not even december). Miss T spilt my coffee while I inhaled my food and after lunch as we descended into the toy shops Miss T was a little sad (putting that mildly !!!) she couldn't have ever toy in the store. I on the other hand was thrilled to buy Miss T her first christmas present. I thought Miss T will never really know how special this moment was for me...yes Christmas chaos, tantrums and the shops and I was thinking I always wanted a little bubba and now I had one and here we are about to spend our first Christmas together. See its all sparkles.

As I am finishing up this post Miss T is in her cot chatting away with Lambie- catching up on news I presume- rather than sleeping. On a less sparkly day I would find this frustrating but today I find myself sitting on the couch with a cup of hot tea thinking, oh how gorgeous! So Miss T's sparkle is Lambie, My sparkle is visiting my nana and buying Miss T her first ever christmas present and Nana's sparkle is seeing Miss T. What a nice little circle. I would love to hear what your sparkle is on this day?

0 comments on "sparkle"

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez