Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 8 November 2012

coffee with a side of construction


Miss T and I headed out for a coffee this morning. For once (well lately anyway) we had a lovely time. Ok that sounds terrible...many of our coffee dates are lovely but this particular one was without a tantrum as my weak skim latte arrived at the table and she was particularly happy and content sitting by my side. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and the bulldozers were bulldozing?! Yes that's right! We enjoyed our coffee with a side of construction. Almost in unison we sat and they commenced excavation. And Miss T loved it. It made me laugh out loud and Miss T following her recently acquired social cues also laughed. So it was coffee, construction and laughter on this friday morning. Never in my wildest dreams would I have believed that I could actually enjoy a coffee accompanied by the chaos of a construction site. Never would I have believed that I could in fact love this coffee and that I would feel so calm and satisfied to have managed such a smooth experience on this particular morning...they can't say becoming a mum doesn't change you!

2 comments on "coffee with a side of construction"

Anonymous said...

Classic! Love your positive view on life x

no idea mum on 11 November 2012 at 15:01 said...

Thanks anonymous sometimes it feels like you have to laugh or you might cry! I choose to laugh!

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez