Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 25 November 2012

I lost lambie


Yep I lost lambie and it is not the first time...Lambie is Miss T's plush lamb with gorgeous long ears, snow white fur and lovely vintage detailed ears and Lambie is her sleeping buddy..just gorseous is Lambie and now she is gone.

As I know my hubby is an active viewer of my blog (yes bless him for his support) I will not disclose exactly how many lambie's there have been. Lets just say there have been a few. A few bunnies and lambie's in fact and I am starting to wonder when the 'Mumma' gene is going to kick in that makes me supper efficient in collecting all of Miss T's items? Every mum I know seems to have this gift, well except me. Unfortunately when I delivered Miss T I simply did not aquire new found cooking, cleaning, organisational skills. I delivered Miss T and I was still just me.

So now we have no lambie. Luckily for me Miss T is at a point where she can easily go to sleep without her Lambie (mainly because her obsession with her dummies overiddes all) but Lambie is the first friend she likes to say hi to in the morning, so the guilt I feel at the moment as a mumma is huge. When we walk into her room first thing every morning we see Miss T searching busily for her little pal and with a sparkle in her eye she looks at us and excepts us to produce Lambie from her clever little hiding place. We are going to have to endure a few more mornings of dissappointement for poor Miss T until Lambie number??? arrives at our door step. So as I am yet to develop this mumma gene I so desparately wish for, I have instead invested in a bank of  lambie's that will hide in Miss T's chest of draws...I will never again let Miss T go Lambie free, I vow this as her mumma.



0 comments on "I lost lambie "

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez