Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 6 November 2012

our obsession



Miss T's latest obsession and I mean OBSESSION is my take away coffee cups. This fixation has only appeared in the last few weeks. When I think about it this was bound to happen and Miss T really isn’t to blame. Since her birth Miss T has witnessed me drink a minimum of 2 coffees a day...by my calculations that's (I'm averaging here!) around 60 a month or at least 600 since she was born. Ok now I'm a little embarrassed... Not that I need to justify myself but it is my vice and I might remind you Miss T took 9 months to actually sleep…Anyway it is what it is. Perhaps next year I should try to cap my obsession to one a day... So anyway Miss T is obsessed and quite clearly I am also (so who am I to judge) but her little meltdowns are getting the better of me. I have been trying all sorts of tactics to deter the tantrums that are to follow, I have even been going to the lengths of washing my previous days coffee cup ready to give to her as I order mine. This has even failed. Why? Well because yesterday the cup was green and today it's maroon or white or black. This morning the hubby suggested that I collect a cup from each of my locals so that I have the full collection ready in my hand bag. At least I can sleep at night knowing my little lady is getting very good with her categorising of colours and shapes...Maroon and white cup featuring a very Florence Broadhurst inspired design today Miss T? No problem, I've got it!
P.S talk about coffee cups getting fancy! And if you can name the coffee brand of the cup described above then perhaps you are also obsessed!

2 comments on "our obsession"

Anonymous said...

I'm totally Obsessed, Di Gabriel coffee roaster fan!

no idea mum on 11 November 2012 at 14:59 said...

Well done anonymous! I'm a bit of a fan. You have me guessing who you might be!

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez