Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 18 November 2012

Busy busy busy



While Miss T and I wait for the news of a dear friend who will be giving birth any day now I can't help but notice that something has changed. My beautiful girlfriend is about to start the mumma journey with a brand spanking new bubba and something has happened to my bubba. She has been replaced with this busy individual who I see going about her daily business. I've become somewhat of an observer. She has her schedule and she is sticking to it. Let me tell you she does not stop!

In my peripheral I see her walking, kissing (practically anything…lounge, dog, lambie, phone, they are all the same to Miss T and all deserving of a kiss), collecting, sorting, arranging...even answering the phone (which phone you ask…my phone, her play phone, lambie acting as a phone...let’s not worry about the details) with this cute little 'eeoo' which matches the tone of my own 'hello'. It looks like we are starting our next little chapter and I for one am not sure I am ready. I even got excited when she woke last night. I thought, Oh yay I can cuddle her like old times. It was lovely and cuddly but the 10 kg that is Miss T started to get just a little exhausting. I am pretty sure a newborn never felt so heavy.

I'm stoked but also slightly devastated that my little baby is growing up. As irrational as it is, I still would like to wrap her up and put her back in my belly where she belongs. But instead I have to endure her almost teenage like maturity. Miss T is so busy these days I am hoping a visit to the hospital to meet the new bubba will fit in with her schedule. I will have to wait and see…

4 comments on "Busy busy busy"

Latte Mum {Mel} on 18 November 2012 at 22:58 said...

She is too cute. I love her little handbag imprinted on her top - makes her look all the more grown up! x

Anonymous said...

I can feel you they grow so fast soon she would chose her won clothing they way TyTy is going that would not be long xx

no idea mum on 19 November 2012 at 20:22 said...

With her handbag top I almost feel like she will just take herself up to the shops one day soon...

no idea mum on 19 November 2012 at 20:24 said...

Anon-I fear you are right and it won't be long!

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez