Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 4 November 2012

nighttime swim



This is the third time I have done this. Run out of nappies entirely...well other than her swimming nappies recently bought for her first trip to the pool. Appropriate for bedtime? I mean I guess they would work functionally but I wonder about comfort for my little monkey. I know what you are thinking. Don’t I notice the nappy supply going down…No not really, one minute the basket is full then next minute I am thinking 'oh crap we are out of nappies'. Why don't I buy them online and in bulk? Firstly this would require thought and secondly the space to store a large quantity of nappies. Yes occasionally I am heading to the supermarket or chemist and think to myself, 'I wonder if we need nappies' but unfortunately this thought is almost always intercepted by 'Oh actually I might grab another takeaway coffee' or 'Oh how super cute are the new bonds leggings, better buy a pair’.

On the previous two occasions the hubby saved the day stopping by the local supermarket on his way home from work, probably also thinking, doesn’t she notice the nappy supply going down??? This time it was me arriving home at about 6pm from yet another ‘hens’ celebration. The first thing I heard as I opened our gate was ‘babe, have we run out of nappies?’ and the first thing I saw was Miss T and her cute little botbot playing on the floor. Hopefully Miss T will never have to go to bed in her swimming nappy...


Miss T's first trip to the pool,
Swimming nappy in correct habitat


0 comments on "nighttime swim"

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez