Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 4 December 2012

little miss smooch



I've created a monster I mean a smoocher...maybe even a monster smoocher!
How? I am not entirely sure. Maybe I have given Miss T far too many kisses in the last 11 months of her life? Is that even possible? (I mean who wouldn't want to kiss her soft little cheeks or pudgy little legs). Or was it my repetitive 'Give us a kiss sugar' that started this all off... Maybe it was her love affair with Apollo that has cultivated this behaviour...or maybe she was just born a smoocher. Either way I have little miss smoocher on my hands.

Miss T has been sharing the love for a while now. Daddy, Apollo and I receive some gorgeous kisses from dawn to dusk, but all of a sudden she is seriously obsessed with smooching! I mean every banal object in her immediate environment appears to be worthy. And now she has stepped it up a notch and her precious little playmates and their equally gorgeous mumma's have become the recipients. I am not just talking a quick little peck either, I am talking careful, gentle kisses along with sweet little cuddles. Miss T's playmates Master H and J seem a little perplexed to be honest, their little faces almost saying, gee this girl is pretty forward...

Don't get me wrong I love it, and I whole heartedly encourage such warm loving behaviour but as her mumma I am hoping she is getting it out of her system before she turns...say 14?


Where is all began
 
Miss T sharing the love with Master H and J


0 comments on "little miss smooch"

Post a Comment

 

no idea mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez